Book your Hotel
Hotels are all based on the Lakeside site. Address:
Surrey GU16 6PT
All rooms are at the Lakeside International Hotel
Prices (includes carvery breakfast):
Booking hotline: 01252 838000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote ref: IPA14
All players are required to stay at the Lakeside unless live within 15 miles of the venue. Bookings to be made no later than 10 days before the event commences. After this time all bookings will be subject to a £5 surcharge.
- Draws will be sent out to all participants and put on the website no later than 10 days before the start of the event.
- All hotel reservations have to made (and paid for) at least 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Any player who has not paid all the entry fees before 31st December will not be included in the draw.
- Dress code:
Singles: Smart long sleeved collared shirt
Official IPA WC shirt can be ordered – White, Black, Light Blue. Sizes from 14.5” to 19.5”Doubles: Smart, matching (style & colour) polo t shirt
Official IPA WC polo tops can be ordered – Black, White, Green, Pink, Maroon, Red, Navy, Orange, Sky Blue, Grey. Sizes from XS to 4XLTo order your exclusive IPA WC attire, please contact Mel Harley via email at email@example.comPrices:
Shirts – £15 each
Polo tops – £12 each, £10 for each additional top.
Each top comes with IPA WC embroidery on the left breast.
Extra embroidery on right breast only – £3Players do not have to purchase official IPA tops to play in the events, but the rules will be strictly adhered to. Sponsors logos are permitted but we recommend you bring an ‘iron on’ badge to Lakeside, as we are unable to send the tops out prior to the event.Deadline for ordering is 31st December.
Smart trousers/shoes also required. Waistcoats not permitted.
If in any doubt, please contact IPA Secretary Andy MacDonald for clarification via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players are requested to be in the arena at least 15 minutes before their match is due to start – matches will start early if tables are available. Match times may also be altered to accommodate television requirements.
- The draw for the last 64 in the singles will be done live on Thursday 23rd January in the main arena.
- Senior Referees decision is final in all refereeing matters.
- Tournament Directors decision is final in all other matters.
- Shot clock will be in operation for all televised matches
- Professional players will have access to VIP Bar area – passes available from the Chairman
Prize fund –all prize monies guaranteed.
|TOTAL PRIZE FUND||
The following is the general timetable for the event (the detailed version will be released at the same time as the draws):
Monday 20th January Set up day
Tuesday 21st January Flyers/practice
Wednesday 22nd January Main Open singles commences (non seeds)
Thursday 23rd January International Doubles & Seniors commence
Friday 24th January Singles – Doubles – Seniors
Saturday 25th January Singles – Doubles – Seniors
Sunday 26th January Finals Day
Tuesday 21st January
12.00pm Early bird flyer – winner gets a seeded spot in the draw £10 entry
3.00pm Main flyer – winner receives ALL Tour fees for 2014 (up to £490 – no cash alternative) £20 entry
8.00pm Last man standing – winner takes all £30 entry, limited to first 32 paid entrants
Entry is via email at email@example.com or via the IPA Facebook page.
This is your chance to be part of history as pool enters a new, exciting stage in its development, which is being led by the IPA. Witness in person the story of the 2014 IPA World Championships as it unfolds before your very eyes. Watch the finest players from across the globe do battle for the prizes at the world famous Lakeside Country Club.
Take your pick of the matches with up to 16 tables in action at any one point, with giant big screens showing the action from the arena table in close proximity to the competitively priced bar. Be part of the experience so you can say “you were there” when it all began.
Tickets prices for spectators:
Wednesday to Friday (6pm – late): £9
Saturday (all sessions): £12
Sunday (Televised finals day – all sessions) £14
Hotline to book your tickets: 01252 838000
Special spectator rates (both include carvery breakfast):
Booking hotline: 01252 838000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Quote ref: POOL2014