Due to the volume of enquiries the IPA are receiving from members and interested members of the public, we are now trialling a ticketing system to deal with enquiries.
- Enquiries will be passed to the relevant department/person for a more efficient response
- Enquiries cannot be missed. All enquiries remain "open" until they have been dealt with
- We can quickly and easily direct people to areas of the website with the information they require
If you have been sent to this page because you sent a private facebook message or email to a committee member directly then please still use the ticketing system. We need to be able to monitor ALL enquires in to our organisation. We also need to be able to assess our performance in responding and this facility meets that need.
Using Social Media to solve your problem
Quick simple common questions where the answer is likely to be known by a wide range of people. For example:
- what is the dress code?
- what is the postcode of the Bradford Hotel?
- what does lag for the break mean?
might be better posted in one of our social media pages.
Full professional members of the association have a "closed" facebook group. Only professional pool players may join and participate in this group:
Associate (amateur) members of the association have a "closed" facebook group. Only IPA tour amateur players may join and participate in this group: