The IPA World Championships are designed to find the best player in the World – its as simple as that. If you want to test yourself against the best, this is the place to do it. Long races, big prize money – can you handle the heat in front of a global audience, courtesy of the sport leading live stream the IPA offers?
There are plenty of competitions taking place which are all open to anyone, which makes it the must attend event of the year.
Closing Date for entry – 20th January 2017
Open – Pro £150, Amateur £75
Doubles - £80 per pair
Seniors - £50
Ladies - £50
Mixed Doubles - £40 per pair
Entry is via the IPA shop
- Open – Best of 5 sets, each set the best of 7 frames
- Final – Best of 7 sets, each set best of 7 frames (Split session)
- Doubles – best of 12 (if 6-6, Blackball shootout) (Max 1 Pro per Team)
- Seniors – best of 13
- Ladies – best of 3 sets, each set best of 7
- Mixed Doubles – best of 9
- Twin/Double - £39pppn (inc breakfast)
- Single - £59pppn (inc breakfast)
All accommodation to be booked via the IPA shop.
- Open singles/Ladies – smart long sleeved collared shirt (no waistcoats)
- Doubles/Seniors/Mixed – matching (colour) smart collared polo t shirts
- Individual sponsor logos are permitted unless in direct conflict with official IPA sponsors. If unsure please contact the IPA Secretary at email@example.com
Exclusive IPA shirts and polos are available with World Championship embroidery (including name) included (it is not compulsory to wear one of these):
Polos – £18 Colours available – Black, white, green, pink, maroon, red, grey, navy, sky blue, orange
Shirts – £25 Colours available - Black, white, light blue, pink
Order your shirts via the IPA shop
Schedule of events
The following is the general schedule of events. A more detailed schedule will be released with the draws.
- Sunday 29th Jan – set up
- Monday 30th Jan – Flyers/Practice
- Tuesday 31st Jan – Open singles (non seeds)
- Wednesday 1st Feb – Open singles, Doubles, Seniors
- Thursday 2nd Feb – Open singles (inc seeds), Doubles, Seniors, Ladies
- Friday 3rd Feb – Open singles (inc seeds), Doubles, Seniors, Ladies, Mixed
- Saturday 4th Feb – Open semis & Final, Ladies, Doubles, Mixed
- Sunday 5th Feb – Semis & Finals Ladies, Seniors, Doubles, Mixed
The draws for all will be published on the 21st January 2017 on the IPA website.
|Runner up||£4,000||£1,200||£500||£400 £200|
|Semi Finals||£2,000||£500||£200||£200 £100|
|Qtr Final||£1,000||£250||£100||£50 £50|