The IPA World Championships are designed to find the best player in the World – its as simple as that. If you want to test yourself against the best, this is the place to do it. Long races, big prize money – can you handle the heat in front of a global audience, courtesy of the sport leading live stream the IPA offers?
There are plenty of competitions taking place which are all open to anyone, which makes it the must attend event of the year.
Entry is closed
- Open – Best of 3 sets, each set the best of 9 frames
- Doubles – best of 12 (if 6-6, Blackball shootout) (Max 1 Pro per Team)
- Seniors – best of 13
- Ladies – best of 11
Book Accommodation and enter the event
- Open singles/Ladies – smart long sleeved collared shirt
- Doubles/Seniors – matching (colour) smart collared polo t shirts
- Individual sponsor logos are permitted unless in direct conflict with official IPA sponsors. If unsure please contact Karl Nunn, the IPA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive IPA shirts and polos are available with World Championship embroidery (including name) included:
Polos – £13 Colours available – Black, white, green, pink, maroon, red, grey, navy, sky blue, orange
Shirts – £16 Colours available Black, white, light blue, pink
Order your shirts – email@example.com
Schedule of events
The following is the general schedule of events. A more detailed schedule will be released with the draws.
- Monday 1st Feb – set up
- Tuesday 2nd Feb – Flyers/Practice
- Wednesday 3rd Feb – Open singles (non seeds)
- Thursday 4th Feb – Open singles, Doubles, Seniors
- Friday 5th Feb – Open singles (inc seeds), Doubles, Seniors, Ladies
- Saturday 6th Feb – Open singles (inc seeds), Doubles, Seniors, Ladies
- Sunday 7th Feb – Finals Day
The draws for all will be mailed out on the 24th January 2016 and will be published on the world championships home page the same day.